More on POSSIBLE CALLS

Subject: More on POSSIBLE CALLS
From: tree@lady.blindchicken.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 10:58:30 -0700 (PDT)
K5GN writes -

> Don't count me in that "world"!  MASTER.DTA seems to me to be a great way to
> copy other people's mistakes into my log!

Good point.  I always thought there were too many calls in that list for it
to be too useful.

> Could you explain whether PARTIAL CALLS will work if I type in a suffix, and
> exactly which databases it draws from?

Yes, PARTIAL CALLS will work with just a suffix (from either the dupsheet
or MASTER.DTA).  You have to make sure WILDCARD PARTIALS is TRUE (the
default).  POSSIBLE CALLS will only work if the calls are the same,
except for one character.  This includes things like G3YDX and GW3YDX,
JA9RWU and JA8RWU, N6TR and N6RT (new feature for that one in the next
release).

Tree