Really bad sounding CW

Subject: Really bad sounding CW
From: devans@lynx.colorado.edu (D. R. Evans)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 20:50:46 -0700
> On 15 Nov 96 at 14:07, Larry Tyree <tree@lady.axian.com> wrote:

> I must be nuts.

Ah, but isn't this _much_ more fun than reading all the drivel about
vanity calls?

> But then again, I just build the weapons, you are the ones who
> pull the trigger.

With this weapon, I can sound exactly like some of the wonderful
Mittel-Europa fists that used to emanate from side-swipers. Minus the
chirp, of course (as someone pointed out).

(And if you know what a side-swiper is, you are really showing your age.)

Perhaps I should simply see if I can pick up a bug somewhere. It would
be kind of fun to show up in a contest at 18wpm with a bug. Hmmm...
maybe next year I should go up to Wyoming for CW SS.

Enough silliness from me. Back to trying to catch up on my backlog of
QSLs....

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ :       devans@lynx.colorado.edu
Member, 1997 Nebula Novel Jury   al019@freenet.uchsc.edu

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://spot.colorado.edu/~romigj/drevans.html