A better idea???

Subject: A better idea???
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 97 17:06 MST
Tree,

This sounds good to me, in effect you could have the embedded commands
do a variety of things, one to automatically switch to S&P and others for
options such as auto CQs, etc. just like clearing the RIT with the > key.
Could they be chained for more than one function?

I think you're on a roll here.  73, Rod

----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----