[TRLog] Keying Problem

Subject: [TRLog] Keying Problem
From: feutz@wctc.net (Ron Feutz)
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 07:49:32 -0600
Just installed 6.45 and can't key the rig.

When I attempt to key the rig (FT990) with either the program or the
paddle, it goes key down, but doesn't drop between dits and dahs (it
stays keyed).  It is not an RF problem. The same thing happens with just
the rig's sidetone (no rf out) on.

When I hit F10 (keyboard cw) the rig keys and stays keyed till I undo
F10.

I've tried a different computer and an earlier version of TR. Same
thing.

The interface cable I'm using is the same one which has worked fine in
the past.  Its been about a year since I have used TR.  I have the
feeling that I'm doing something really stupid.

Ron - WA9IRV