[TRLog] Making a trmaster file

Subject: [TRLog] Making a trmaster file
From: jrymer@ez-net.com (Jeffrey Rymer)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 19:30:08 -0600 (CST)
Hello

I wanted to make a trmaster file for the upcoming 10 meter contest from past
10 meters contest. The problem I see is that when I put a state side call in
the state pops in right away from last years contact. When I put a DX
contact in there from last year in puts the DX country in. The contest only
asked for serial numbers only for dx and with the dx country prefix in there
I have to back it out and put the number in there to make it right. Is there
a way to keep the computer from inserting the dx country in this spot and
only insert states. Thanks for your help and 73 Jeff N9PQU