[TRLog] TR//logwindows

Subject: [TRLog] TR//logwindows
From: wa4et@hotmail.com (David Price)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:34:11 -0000
TO All

As a long time user of logwindows and TRLog, I would be in favor of the
windows format and would be willing to pay for it. Everybody wants something
for nothing. I use TR for contesting and logwindows for gen QSOs, and find
it to be a real pain in the as to append the logs and so forth.

originally the dos format was kept in my opinon because there where a
million 286's around for practicaly free, you know disposisable compuers.
Now 133 pentiums are the disposable computers and taking advantage of their
power would be next natural step.

as always the SW developer nexts to absurd some developemental cost, but as
a con summer I would be will to share some of the cost burdens with you.
Meaning seveal low cost upgrades, incremental charges where neither the
developer of the comsummer is out of pocket much..

Also trying to but everything in on the first release would not be
realistic,,, some people need to realize Rome wasn't built in a day, and
neither will TRlogWindows

JUst some feed back.... becuase I never saw the survey, only talk about it.
The traffic on the reflector has been realy down, I thought it was some
short of server problem, then Tyee kind of confirmed it with one of his
post... so I thing you need to resubmit the survey several time before you
can the Idea

The only post I saw intinialy was the post by Tree talking abt the idea or
concept behind TRLog/Windows

DAvid