[TRLog] TR//logwindows

Subject: [TRLog] TR//logwindows
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:13:54 -0400
What we need is a windows shell for TRLog that does what has been ripped
out of the DOS box by BG. Like allow us to set priority under Win 2K,
XP, etc. Like take exclusive control of serial ports, parallel ports,
etc. Like allow us to define a com port that is really an IP LAN pipe to
another computer running the same gizmo. Like run it as the exclusive on
a 2nd CPU under Win 2K SMP.

That's the kind of stuff that would allow us to get on with TRLog.

I would pay money for that shell. You bet. I think someone could make
money in the GENERAL market with a contraption like that.  Lots of
people peeved with BG strong-arm stuff.

Guy Olinger, K2AV
Apex, NC, USA