[TRLog] POST ate Chip & J!

Subject: [TRLog] POST ate Chip & J!
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 02:21:25 +0000
I've been annoyed how VY1JA keeps vanishing from my TRMASTER file.
I keep editing J back in, but for some reason he doesn't hang around for long.

Lately, I've felt as if data displayed from my TRMASTER file whilst operating
was wrong - like the USER3 field I use for date_of_last_contact.  So this
morning I set off with the intent to track what becomes of fields for calls as
I feed four recent logs into the file.

K7JA was my first Q in ARRL DX SSB.  I was surprised not to see Chip's
call in my TRMASTER file before importing the log - I'd expect him to be in
the >50 hits club.  UEFF & he's back, but as a newbie.

I then had a go with UES, followed by a UEA & he's gone.

I've not UES/UEA'd my TRMASTER in a long time & certainly not since
putting J back in manually the last time.  Didn't get anywhere with that
feeling about USER3s perhaps getting skipped on UEFFs, but reckon I'm
missing more than just Chip & J as wasn't it more than just the JA cell
that got removed due to the problem with lotsa calls back a while ago?

73, VR2BrettGraham