[TRLog] Updating Real Time Log

Subject: [TRLog] Updating Real Time Log
From: tree@kkn.net (Tree)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:14:40 -0700
On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 11:11:04AM -0500, Mike Wetzel wrote:

> I've noticed it before (the not updating) so I'm sure I can reproduce it.
> If you change a multiplier in the editable window the multiplier count is
> not updated, for sure.  I also think that the q is not updated for duping
> purposes either.  I'll do a check here in a few minutes.  I was just
> thinking there was an easy way to update from the editable window.  Just
> like N9RV just told me to remember to flush the window so those 5 q's can be
> used for qtc's.

When you change the QSO, are you also editing the "new mult" column?  The Alt-E
editor is "very stupid" (on purpose), so that you can change things around as
you want without having the program "get in the way".

So, if you change just the received information, the multiplier status is not
changed - unless you do it manually.  This is probably why you think it isn't
working.

When the program checks to see if a QSO is a dupe or mult - it looks through the
dupesheet (which consists of all of the QSOs that have scrolled off the top) and
then manually looks at the editalble log window contents.

Tree