[TRLog] CW increment

Subject: [TRLog] CW increment
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:13:34 -0500
Folks,

We can close this subject. The next release has a choice from 1 to 10
WPM as a user selectable value defaulting to 3...sorry integer steps
only =;-)

I have also changed the summary generation in POST to follow the
multiple config file convention. It will be either SUMMARY.DAT or
xxxx.SUM.

The next version will be released when
1) I fix a DVK problem I introduced,
2) I add 4 to 8 digit exchange support for JA contesters,
3) I add accented character support,
4) the beta folks give me a thumbs up.

I am shooting for a Christmas present for you.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont