[TRLog] Cannot create CAbrillo file with 6.72

Subject: [TRLog] Cannot create CAbrillo file with 6.72
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:29:59 -0500
The POST.EXE and POST.OVR files included in ALL672.ZIP were somehow
corrupted. I have had no problems with the files on my computer (the
source). When I unpacked the file I sent to the list I discovered the
same problems as those reported on the reflector! I reversioned POST to
6.72A, recompiled, and just now sent the new files to the update and
life member lists.

Please give 24 hours for the file to get to you! Really!