[TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies, pt II

Subject: [TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies, pt II
From: rbrandon@austin.ibm.com (Robert Brandon)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:45:14 -0600
I've noticed that Alt-B and Alt-V don't work in DIG mode on version
6.69.  I haven't tried later versions, and to be honest I haven't tried
this in the "heat of battle" either.  In getting ready for RTTY Roundup,
I was having rig control problems while using Another Contesting Program
(TM) so I went to TR.  I'd left the rig in FSK, so TR dutifully reported
the frequency and DIG mode.  Alt-V and Alt-B, however, didn't work.

Robert K5PI