[TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies?

Subject: [TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies?
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:48:25 -0500
Dale,

Your 6+ does not work like others have reported. What this tells me is that
there is either a configuration option you have chosen that other have not, or
that different versions of firmware act differently.

OH OH OH...did you set the address properly? You need to specify the address
AFTER you specify the radio type in LOGCFG.DAT when specifying Icom radios. I
will be changing the next version so it is not order dependent (ie RADIO TYPE
will not set RADIO ADDRESS if one exists already).

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr