[Trlog] TRLog running error (probably mine)

Subject: [Trlog] TRLog running error (probably mine)
From: punkymcd at pacbell.net (Carol McDougall)
Date: Wed Jan 29 21:26:56 2003
I had DXBase 2003 loaded and working properly before on this computer but have
since had to rebuild the hard disk. As a result I had to reload it. Hard disk
is new so shouldn't be a problem there and OS is still Windows 98SE.
Two error messages appeared after double clicking on the Dxbase Icon. They came
immediately after the double click.

First error message:

Error Starting Program

A red Polkadot with a white X in it appeared on the left of this window..

The MSVCIRT.DLL file is linked to a missing export SVCRT.DLL:??_U@YAPAXI@Z.

Second Error Message

A yellow triangle with an exclamation mark showed up on the left of this window.

C:\program files\scientific solutions\dxbase 2003\dxb2003.exe

A device attached to the system is not responding

73, Don, W6OA