Re: [Trlog] New Manual B4 12/31?

To: "TRLog" <trlog@contesting.com>,"Bob Lanning" <bob.lanning@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] New Manual B4 12/31?
From: "D. R. Evans" <N7DR@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 17:06:08 -0700

On 1 Dec 2003 at 8:23, Bob Lanning wrote:

> Will there be a new manual available before 12/31?

Highly unlikely. It's going to take a couple of hundred hours of work for
the next version of the manual, since I'm doing a complete end-to-end
review/reformat. I would be pretty surprised if it was done before the end
of the year.

Incidentally, if anyone knows of any errors in the manual, now would be a
good time to tell me about them. I've found and fixed a few, but there are
a lot of features in TR-LOG that I don't use, so for those I assume the
documentation is correct unless/until someone tells me otherwise.

  Doc  N7DR