Paragon For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Paragon For Sale
From: rad@imperium.net (Robert & Angela Dianetti)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 10:21:53 -0500
Hello, thanks for reading this.

I have an almost mint Paragon for sale, with all filters installed.  =
(1.8, .5, and .25).  Front panel has no scratches or wear marks at all.

Electrically and mechanically perfect:  this rig has been mostly used =
for CW and a little SSB, but never RTTY/AMTOR, etc, and has never been =
mobile.  Also, neither myself or its previous owner smokes.

Rig was serviced and aligned 2/96 by TenTec, and I have receipts.  I =
will sell this, and a D104 microphone for $1050.00 plus shipping.  If =
you don't need the CW filters, we can negotiate for less $ and I'll keep =
the filters.

You can contact my via e-mail at rd501@aol.com, or call me at =
330-945-7934.  Also, I am good in the callbook.

Thanks and 73s

Bob Dianetti, WB2JGH

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html