[TenTec] Thanks for the N.B. explanation...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for the N.B. explanation...
From: alex.ai2q@worldnet.att.net (Alex Mendelsohn)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:48:41 -0500
My Omni-V noise blanker really works! My QTH is VERY quiet---but every now
and then my neighbor's oil burner emits impulse-type noise. I can copy weak
CW stations right through it (the noise can be S-8 on the meter) with the
blanker on and adjusted. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever had a
better noise blanker on any piece of gear in my 40 years of ham radio.

Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex in Kennebunk, Maine  .-.-.