[TenTec] Paragon FIXED!!!! (Fingers crossed)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon FIXED!!!! (Fingers crossed)
From: sv0ac@otenet.gr (Mike Woolverton)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:20:16 +0300
Bob,

I resoldered all the connections on both the Minor and Major Loop PLL boards
(whew..what a job!!) but when I put it all back together, it STILL would not
on U2 on the Major Loop board, and it went back into lock!!!!

73 and thanks a LOT, my friend!!!!

Mike
Michael W. Woolverton, MSG, USAF (Ret.)
SV0AC/WB0ZPW