[TenTec] TenTec/ Harley/beverages

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec/ Harley/beverages
From: wadepatton@mindspring.com (Thos. Wade Patton)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:14:42 +0000
EXACTLY.  I have studied some languages (Latin, German).  It is a humbling
experience, especially when you learn that the rest of the developed world
is bilingual (educated folks are multi-lingual).  I find it embarrassing
not to be able to accurately and effectively use my own native tongue.
Many foreigners have better grammar than American college students.  This
is pitiful.

I try to follow the rules and procedures whether communicating by radio or
the written word.  It results in more effective communication.

I poke fun at misspellings to help us all pay more attention to what we are
trying to do.

W1ADE