[TenTec] pegasus/recording?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] pegasus/recording?
From: sdprat@worldnet.att.net (Scott Prather)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 12:45:50 -0800
Just to clear up this issue-the Pegasus includes an internal speaker AND
supports line-level outputs.  In addition, the SSB TX monitor function or CW
sidetone will route audio to the line outputs as well, supporting both RX
and TX audio output from the unit.  Consequently, the ability to record
audio from the radio as suggested by Bill is already supported when using
any PC with multimedia software, a sound card and external audio inputs.

The serial cable to the Pegasus is only used to support RF unit to host PC
communications.

Scott
N7NB