[TenTec] Pegasus abuse coming, be prepared

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus abuse coming, be prepared
From: k7zum@teleport.com (ken knopp)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:40:14 -0800
Actually you guy's, we should not feel to bad about N4LQ's write up on the
omni-6 plus, if you read the reviews a little farther on e-ham, he did one
on the ft-1000mp, seems he did not like it so well either, or at least that
is what it appeared to say !!

ken.... k7zum

and btw, i called ten tec up today, and also chatted with Stan, i asked him
if he could not only rewrite the firmware on the Pegasus to not only chirp
on c.w. for Steve, but could they also please make it drift a little bit too
!!!  just so Steve would feel at home, Stan being the nice guy he is, said
no problem to that one also !!