[TenTec] More CW-Only Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More CW-Only Rig
From: gctotten@juno.com (Gerald C Totten)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:35:00 -0500
Sherrill,
  I probably sold the Century 21 and 22  because I'd wanted to listen to
an SSB net or 160 meters and did not want to be switching rigs all the
time.  If I had the room and the money, I would still have all my
previous TEN-TEC rigs going back to the PM-2B.  The only TEN-TEC rig I
did not like was the DELTA II / ARGONAUT II.  I still have a PARAGON (1),
an OMNI 6, an ARGONAUT 509, and a CORSAIR II.  I just sold a mint 544 (
Triton IV from an estate ) I would have kept had I not about run out of
storage space.

73
Jerry K8JRO