[TenTec] New QRP Radio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New QRP Radio
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 21:51:00 -0500
I think Ten-Tec actually quit making the Argo 556 a year or two ago, even
though they continued to make the Scout 555 up until recently. However,
you're right that Ten-Tec has always been a leader in QRP. Their very first
products were QRP module kits and the Power Mite QRP transceivers.
73, Winston  K4CWQ