[TenTec] Triton II FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton II FS
From: walt@jove.acs.unt.edu (Walter S Delesandri)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:45:06 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
Hello,
I have a T/T Triton II for sale...it is in good working condition and looks
very
clean. It has worn printing around some controls, but not as bad as usual!.
The paint is perfect, only some letters are worn...knobs are clean and bright.
Dial has been re-strung/Pto serviced...works VERY well (unusual on these-HI>>)
Full output all bands, the power cord is non-original but functional. Recently
aligned. No options that I know of. Vinyl on top is slightly flawed, but
intact..
as is vinyl on end panels. Old, but better than "average" on these units (they
didn't hold up well cosmetically, this one much better than average)
With Manual
Works just about like new, I'd say....I'd be glad to qso on it with you (cW
only-
although the unit works FB on SSB)

$175 Shipped conus, firm and as-is (as described-not DOA,,,HI HI)

Walt WB5LJW
email or call 940-565-4727 (days)
              940-387-2050 (nites)