[TenTec] ARRL reviews

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ARRL reviews
From: jmalloy@hamilton.edu (Joe Malloy)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:24:34 -0400
I think you can pretty much tell the opinion of the ARRL's staff, both
technical and non, by reading reviews both literally and "between the
lines".  Actually, they write reviews pretty much like I write letters of
recommendation for students: you can tell how positive the letter is by
*what* is emphasized (i.e., whether it matters) and by how much.  You have
to write -- and read! -- letters/reviews that way in this litigious age!

73,

Joe, W2RBA