[TenTec] Paragon vs Paragon II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon vs Paragon II
From: tmartin198@cox.net (Travis Martin)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:53:30 -0500
I've never owned or operated either rig; would someone be kind enough to
explain the differences in the two? If there is a website somewhere that
details this, I'd sure appreciate a link. I didn't find much with a google
search on either of them.

I notice that the PII's are much less common and priced quite a bit higher;
is there a good reason for this or is it mostly the rarity? From what I've
read of them, I think a Paragon will make me a good get-back-into-hamming
rig; I'm about 98% cw and the other 2% swl...it looks like there is a lot of
bang for the buck in the Paragon at today's prices. I've had a couple of
Corsair II's and loved them.

All guidance will be appreciated!

Thanks and 73,

Travis N5AY