[TenTec] PTO grease

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PTO grease
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:04:33 -0500
I would think some of the Dow Corning viscous fluid in a viscosity range of,
as I recall, 25000 to 50000 might be great.  It's viscosity is very stable
over a wide temperature range and does not appear to evaporate after years
of use.  (We used the stuff as a damping fluid in some disk cutting
equipment at the recording studio.  If anyone has knowledge of a
Scully/Westrex cutting system dash pot, you'll know what I'm speaking of.)

73
Bob K4TAX