[TenTec] For Sale:

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale:
From: ku4qd@earthlink.net (Caitlyn Martin)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:54:38 -0500
Hi, Dave,

I could use the charcoal speaker.  My first thought when I saw your ad
was that you were too close to the new price.  Since I can't see the
speaker in person to determine if it really is as new, I would sooner
pay Ten Tec the little bit extra than buy one from you.

Ham gear is like cars.  The minute you drive a new car off the lot it
depreciates by one third.  Ham gear is no different.  So... IMHO, yes,
your prices are too high.

Of course, a used Tokyo Hy-Power HL-50B just sold for $26 more than the
new price on eBay today, which I simply don't understand.  Feel free to
try and get your price there.

73,
Caity
KU4QD