[TenTec] Public opinion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Public opinion
From: holladayfd@multipro.com (holladayfd)
Date: Tue Feb 4 18:59:29 2003
The first contact I had with Ten Tec was back in the early 60's when the
company I was working for at the time bought MANY hundred thousand dollars
worth of  injection molds for plastic parts.  Last year, I was in their
plant and there were many more people working on more such projects.  I
doubt that Ten Tec would worry too much if delivery of the Orion is held up
a few months.  They are NOT going bankrupt.  They may however, get a little
nauseated if Scott reads many of the comments here.
73,
Frank, K4VMO