[TenTec] Century 22

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century 22
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (WA3FIY)
Date: Fri Apr 4 14:52:39 2003
On 28 Mar 2003 at 6:46, Larry wrote:

> It is a fun rig for sure. I know that the 670 keyer fits inside the 22
> but do you know if there are other keyers that might fit inside the
> 22, maybe a tick  keyer ? W5wlb > >

Check out the CodeBoy PUP keyer at:

http://www.radioadv.com/ham_radio_equipment/Accessories/BK176a177.htm

Fits nicely and works well too.   It's a variation on the stand alone CodeBoy
keyer.   Uses power from the radio instead of a coin cell and also is intended
for internal mounting so comes without a case.

I have pictures of a  Century 22 installation that I will post soon on a new
page
I'm working on called "Tricks - Tips - and Technical Topics" , if I ever figure
this web page stuff out that is.......................has something to do with
old dogs
and new tricks................    :-)

73 de Lee, WA3FIY--
73 de Lee,  WA3FIY