[TenTec] Omni C - No TX

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C - No TX
From: stewgoat@indy.net (Jeff Stewart)
Date: Tue Apr 22 02:02:28 2003
    Thanks to Jerry I found the 20 amp fuse in the supply blown but the
replacement fuse blew also.  Unhooked the supply from the rig and jumpered
the switch lead that goes from the supply normally to the radio and the fuse
still blows without the radio attached.  Now I could use the schematic for
the supply to figure out how the current protection works.  At least I have
it narrowed to the supply and not the radio at fault for the blown fuse.

Jeff