[TenTec] My second Ten Tec is a Triton IV.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My second Ten Tec is a Triton IV.
From: prosolar@sssnet.com (MIKE BRYCE)
Date: Fri Apr 25 09:27:06 2003
if you need to install an over voltage protection circuit in an older 12
volt power supply, you might want to take a look at a new project I've come
out with.

it's called the protector....

It will be featured in this upcoming JUNE QST.

here's the url for more information

http://www.theheathkitshop.com/theprotector.html

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems