[TenTec] New and Coming 60 meter channels

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New and Coming 60 meter channels
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Thu May 15 21:30:07 2003
I was just on 60 meters with my Jupiter:  MARS net. Join MARS and you can
have a little more of the band.  But it is no prize.  I am glad I have good
filtering in my radio.  I can hear when most other stations are out of
business.  And that is about half the time.

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS NNN0GCE ONE
President, Rock River Radio Club
ARRL Official Emergency Station