[TenTec] great RX320 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] great RX320 review
From: sswhite@mchsi.com (Steve)
Date: Tue Jun 10 22:55:35 2003
I would be that your right that the Argo has a better receiver and it is
already to go just add Carl's software and an antenna.  I am afraid that
sometimes I like to do things the harder way to learn what makes this stuff
tick I guess.  But I tend to learn alot along the way and I happen to enjoy
the hands on stuff an awful lot.

Steve