[TenTec] WTB: 1208A 6 meter transverter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: 1208A 6 meter transverter
From: digalbo@erols.com (Dennis DiGalbo)
Date: Mon Jun 23 19:14:25 2003
Thanks Mark,
I thought the "A" designation was for factory assembled versions, but
maybe that is a recent change. Sounds like you purchased yours
factory assembled and aligned. If so, and it is in good working and
physical condition, full output, manual, etc., then $90 seems fair.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Dennis
K3VJ