[TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 8, Issue 39

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 8, Issue 39
From: tomnorth@airmail.net (Tom North)
Date: Thu Aug 21 08:06:22 2003
The 280 is rated for 18A continuous at 13.5V. Incorporates an adjustable
crowbar. Cabling is the typical 4-wire & plug scheme with control for AC
mains at the rig.Can be used with Tritons, early Omni's, 580 Delta and
Corsair for sure. Ones here are dark brown (matching Delta & Corsair.) Seem
to recall having seen black cabinets as well (Omni.)
Hope this helps.
73'
Tom  N5OZQ