Re: [TenTec] PTO transplant!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO transplant!
From: "Mike Hyder --N4NT--" <N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:08:08 -0400
The VFO's work opposite from each other.  The threads inside that make the
slug move are clockwise in one and counter-clockwise in the other.

Other than that, I'm not sure of any difference between the PTO's
themselves.  If you speak of the external PTO's, get the right one and don't
try to kluge the wrong one into working.

73, Mike N4NT