Re: [TenTec] buy the centurion

To: <jsb@digistar.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] buy the centurion
From: "Dave Edwards" <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:44:29 -0500
Jason... Also, consider that when closing in on that many watts, there
are other things going on.
Lights may dim or flicker with keying.
TVI happens..even if you are on cable.
Neighbors may hear you.
Any 'funnys' going on in the coax run from rig to antenna may show
themselves.
600 or 800 watts may be fine, but closing in on 1500 may start 'things'
happening!
...Dave