[TenTec] 238 Tuner FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 238 Tuner FS
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:48:27 -0600

Hi,

  I have a 238 Tuner for sale.  I have resonant antennas and just don't
need it (and I'm going to use the money towards a new Orion).

  I'm asking 300.00 + shipping cost.

  I will email pictures on request.  I will also put some pictures on my
website at www.qsl.net/kf9yr late this evening or tomorrow.

  I use Andrew superflex 1/2 hardline as station interconnect coax so I
modified the original input connector to a N-connector.  I will sell it
as is, include an adapter to uhf, include the original SO-239 and a 3.3
ft Andrew interconnect OR I'll replace the input connector with the
original one.  Buyer's choice.

  Unit is clean inside and out / non-smoker / etc.

  You can reply to me at kf9yr @ arrl.net

  Thanks,

  George / KF9YR

  George / KF9YR