Re: [TenTec] Debate Over (Radios for Sale)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Debate Over (Radios for Sale)
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:03:25 -0800 (PST)
Jeff,

You sure will miss those radios, the absolute
creme of the crop for the later models. I have them
all and it took me years to get them. To replace
all the beautiful radios in that photo, Orion
will need to be... excalibur! 73, Don.

Ten Tec Omni C. 1.8 filter, with PS, External VFO,
D104.
Just back from Ten Tec.  New Finals, Rebuilt PTO,
new diodes in ALC and Swr board, full alignment.
Radio is in very good condtion. $550.

Ten Tec Corsair II and 962 PS.  2.4, 1.8 and 250
filters.
Just back from Ten Tec with new power switch, speaker
and full alignment and check out.
Radio is in very good condtion. $700.

Ten Tec Omni VI/opt1. and 962 PS. 1.8, 500, 250
filters
Pristine condition, no drift, excellent radio.  Gonna
miss this one.
$1350.

Jeff

> I have decided to upgrade to the Orion and sell my
exisiting radios.