Re: [TenTec] About Lou's "New" 262G Supply...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] About Lou's "New" 262G Supply...
From: Duane Grotophorst <n9dg@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
Mike is correct, the Ten Etc ~18-22 amp linear power
supply models that have the 2 pass transistors do have
the over-voltage crowbar protection built into them
from the factory. These are the 255, 260, 280, 960,
961, and 962 models.

The older 252 and 262 series (single pass transistor
models) generally do/did not. Some may have had the
circuit added since they were new. And I also seem to
recall that some of the very last 252/262's might have
had the over-voltage circuit built, not 100% sure
though.

Duane
N9DG