Re: [TenTec] post sweepstakes

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] post sweepstakes
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:58:54 -0500
Mmmmmm......

The Omni-VI is a great contest rig - no question.

Still.....

After using SO2R this weekend in SS CW with an Omni-VI Plus
and an Orion, I'd wish I'd gotten off my lazy *** and taken the
second Orion home out of the visitor's radio room to use instead
of the other Omni.  I decided I didn't want to take it down there,
re-arrange the desk....I don't know what I was thinking.

I loaned my Orion to K4JNY three weeks ago so he could get
some pre-contest air time on it before this fall's contest season.
Jeff ran 1300+ QSO's running 15 meter single band with our new
6/6 long boom stack (erected on Oct. 17), the Orion and Titan
425 in CQ WW SSB.  Went great for SS, but I had to stifle the
urge to keep moving the Orion to the run band - would have been
solved had I just brought the second one with me.  Next time....

73
Scott Robbins W4PA