[TenTec] FS AS NEW Paragon II Station and Centurion Amp

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS AS NEW Paragon II Station and Centurion Amp
From: "Charlie Hugg" <hug-a-bug1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:07:57 -0600
I have for sale an  as new Paragon II Transceiver with all filter installed and
matching 961 Power Supply and 705 mic.
Also a Centurion HF Amplifier. All equiopment is as close to brand new as you
can find. The Paragon II has less than 100 hours use and the  Centurion has
less than 10 hours use. I purchased this station from the original owner who
seldom turned it on. Details available. All original manuals are included.
I can take digital pictures and send them to interested parties.
Price is $2995 for the complete station or will trade for a nice TenTec Orion.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX