Re: [TenTec] More than Orion (was: ORION, THE TERRIBLE 12)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] More than Orion (was: ORION, THE TERRIBLE 12)
From: "John Heacock" <johnheacock@sc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 23:18:44 -0400
Caity and the group,

Yep, TenTec made several radios that fit your description. They even get
talked about here from time to time, though you might not think so looking
at the last 48 hours. Hang in there and give it another couple of weeks
before you write us off!

Ask questions. There are very knowledgeable people here on this reflector
and they are ready and willing to help. I am mostly a lurker here myself,
but I have learned a lot, and not just about the Orion.

John Heacock WD5JGA in SC