[TenTec] cleaning out shack

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] cleaning out shack
From: Warren <kk4iz2@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:23:40 -0500
 Selling  some the Ten-Tec inventory I have to buy the Orion II
 Items for sale:
                        420  Hercules II with Y cable   $1000.
                        9423  remote        $80.00  *only if amp sells*
                         9420 Power supply  $400 *only if amp sells*
                         585 Paragon I, voice board, tx INRAD filer,rcv
1.8 INRAD filter, rs232 interface,fm board  $1000
                         586  Paragon II, voice board, tx INRAD
filer,rcv 1.8 INRAD filter   $1500
                         564  Omni VI Plus, voice board, tx INRAD
filer,rcv 6.3 NHz  2.8,2.4, INRAD,1.8, 500 TT filter, ssb mod,9MHz 2.4
TT filter $2100
                         962 power supply  $125
                         238 ant. tuner            $295
                         705 mic            $75
We have all the manuals that came with equipment. Just a few of my
Ten-Tec equipment too much to list.
Contact me at  kk4iz@bellsouth.net  or cell phone  205-389-4170  or at
home after 7 pm tile 10 pm CST.