Re: [TenTec] cleaning out shack

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cleaning out shack
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:15:40 -0600
Warren:

To Confirm:  I *will* buy the Ten Tec 962 Power Supply.  All we need is the
amount of shipping, and we will be all set.  I understand that we will
split the cost of that, and I will send you $125 plus the half, etc.
Thanks in advance for selling it to me.  On another note, take care of
yourself in all of that heat.  Cannot imagine 128 Heat Index.  Wow.  It
sometimes gets up to or even over 100F here, but the humidity will normally
be single digit, so not so dangerous.  Anyway, take care of yourself, OM!

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ