Re: [TenTec] Centurion 40 m. oscillation

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion 40 m. oscillation
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:30:36 +0000
<<<No, I do not believe that the problem's occuring on only one band rules
out
loose cable fittings.>>>

Hi Mike,
Please explain how this can be--I'm not getting it.   It seems to me that a
loose feed connection would be a general problem not tied to one band, but I
base that on intuition.  If you have a technical reason for it being tied to
one band I'd sure like to know what it is.

73,
rob/k5uj