Re: [TenTec] Orion II and rigblaster pro

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II and rigblaster pro
From: "Barry LaZar" <k3ndm@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 20:41:34 -0500
Doug,
        I found that I can run the digital modes without having to use a
RigBlaster. I just feed audio into and out of my computer via the AUX
connector on the back of the radio. It seems to work fine with no problems.
PTT is also connected to the AUX connector from the computers serial port
RTS. Tentec supplied a wired connector for this purpose with female RCA
connectors for each of the connector pins. It was a mindless setup. Seems
Tentec was proactive on this issue and planned for this.

73,
Barry
K3NDM