Re: [TenTec] Orion II and rigblaster pro

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II and rigblaster pro
From: "Barry LaZar" <k3ndm@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 22:00:23 -0500
Doug,
        You will need to tell the radio that the audio will be coming in on the
AUX
vice the mic. It's part of the setup in the menu. One of the other things I
did was to use user1 for regular operation and user2 for digital. What I did
was to account for where audio was being directed and some equalization I
use. I think you'll find that most issues have been thought out and it's a
matter of discovery of where it all is. Have fun. I'll look for on PSK31.

73,
Barry
K3NDM