[TenTec] 40M Split Operation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 40M Split Operation
From: "Jim Denneny" <denneny@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:26:31 -0800
Thanks Duane & Ron

I will try the Master/RAM Reset after WPX Contest is over.  What makes me
suspicious it is something else (like my error) is that both my former Orion
565 and my new 566 do the same thing.  I can't imagine both radios needing a
Master reset.  I never got after the issue with the 565.

In the meantime, I can put VFO A in LCW mode in 40M foreign phone band with
a 3000 hz bandpass and copy the DX.  If VFOA is in LCW, I can transmit LSB
on VFO B in US phone band.  I am limping along temporarily in that
configuration.

73

Jim K7EG